- On October 1, 2014, the Illinois Bar Journal published my latest article, entitled “Defending Confession Judgment Cases in Illinois.”
- On October 2, 2014, I participated in a seminar called Sophisticated Asset Recovery put on by the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education. I gave a 30-minute presentation on the use of charging orders in cases where a limited liability company or a member of a limited liability company is the judgment debtor.
- Our associate, Karen Jeffreys, recently joined a pilot program working to promulgate electronic discovery rules in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
- Mr. Schwartz and Mr. Kanyock IICLE chapter on fraudulent transfer litigation
- Illinois Bar Journal article co-authored by Mr. Schwartz with Mr. Henderson on resolving contract ambiguity
- Illinois Bar Journal article co-authored by Mr. Schwartz with Mr. Henderson about recovering costs in Illinois civil actions
- Mr. Schwartz and Mr. Kanyock Illinois Bar Journal article about attacking Rule 137 motions as pleadings
- Mr. Schwartz, Mr. Kanyock and Ms. Jeffreys Illinois Bar Journal article about fraudulent transfer litigation for matrimonial lawyers